How to Get Jio 4G Sim Card and Barcode
Reliance communication is offering Jio 4G Sim card with unlimited HD voice, Video calls, SMS, High-speed internet data valid till 31st December 2016. If you have 4G enabled Smartphone then you can easily get the Reliance Jio 4G sim card from any Reliance web world or any mobile store where they sell sim cards.
This sim card support all 4G devices including Samsung, HTC, Micromax, Sony, Intex, Lava, Gionee, Panasonic, Xiomi (Redmi), Xolo, Karbonn, Motorola, Microsoft (Nokia Lumia), Videocon, Vivo, Oppo and many more. All you have to do is install “My Jio” app from the “Google Play Store” and install it in your Smartphone. Follow these two simple steps to get one yourself.
My Jio app “Unlimited call and 4G data” this is not stops here below is a list of services which Reliance communication providing to their users.
Jio TV: You can watch live TV of 350+ TV channels spread across 15 languages and 9 genres. Watch your favorite TV shows anytime, anywhere. Play and pause live channels.
Jio Cinema: Entertainment at your finger tips one stop destination for premium Indian movies, TV shows and music.
Jio Music: Access millions of music tracks in HD across various genres, moods, artists and languages. Download songs, albums, playlist and listen offline.
Jio Mags: Popular magazine on the go and read your favorite magazine or let JioMags readout to you. Filter or search your favorite magazine in seconds.
JioXpressNews: Read personalised news in your loacal language from 100s of sources, even while offline. Get live stock market updates, cricket scores and breaking news.
JioChat: Connect with friends with free audio/video calls, follow exclusive brand channels, and enjoy daily videos stories from top publishers.
JioCloud: Store and access files from anywhere. Backup all your photos, videos, music, and documents. Access and share them anytime from any Smartphone, tablet or Pc.
Jio4Gvoice: Experience True 4g HD voice and video calling. Use Jio4Gvoice with a Jio Sim either in the phone or in a LYF powered JioFi connected to your 2G, 3G phone. Enriched calling, unlimited messaging, chat and more.
AJio: Handpicked trends to suit your mood and the occasion. Time for a stylish shopping experience, while on the move.
JioMoney: Experience cash free living. Make bill payments, shop online or in stores, transfer money, and avail great offers – all from your JioMoney app.
JioSecurity: Safeguard your Smartphone from millions of malicious apps. Secure your personal details and online transactions. Locate your stolen or missing mobile phone.
JioNet: Locate and connect to the nearest JioNet hotspot. Login once and get auto connect to superfast Wi-Fi network.
Step-1: How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card and Barcode
- Go to Google Play Store from your mobile phone (or click the direct link given below)
- Search My “Jio app” download and install the app in your mobile
- Once installation complete it will ask you some details
- First select your State and City
- Then enter your full name and alternative mobile number
- Once you enter the alternative number you will get an OTP (One Time Password)
- Enter the OTP and click continue
- Now you will see the barcode display on your screen “Congratulation your Sim is ready for pickup at your nearest store”
- Remember write down the barcode number or take a screen shot
- That’s it you are now eligible to get Reliance Jio sim with barcode
Step-2: How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card
- After you get a barcode go to any nearest web world or any mobile if they sell sim cards
- They will ask you to show the bar code
- Once the bar code matched you need to give a thumb impression
- You don’t have to give any photo, or proof
- They are simply taking your Adhaar card as an ID and Address proof
- But if you don’t have then you must submit a photograph, Id proof and address proof
- Once the verification successfully completed they will give you the Sim card kit
- Make sure you insert the reliance 4G sim card in Slot-1 not in a Slot-2
- Hopefully your number will be activate in 4 to 5 hours
- Go ahead and enjoy unlimited Voice calls, SMS and Internet data till 31st December 2016