How to Apply UP Scholarship 2016-2017
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Government offer 2016-2017 Dashmottar, Prematric and Postmatric scholarship online. Interested students can apply online by visiting official portal website http:scholarship.up.nic.in. Or simply click the link which given below to apply or to check your application status online.
• For Gen/Other Backward Class (OBC)/Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Minority Category can also apply if you are 9th or 10th class student.
• Parental annual Income from all the source should be below One Lakh Rupees for Minority Candidates. 30 Thousand For Other Backward Class (OBC) Category and 25 Thousand for Gen category in urban area and Rs.19884- in rural areas.
• SC, ST Category Students parental annual income should be below Two Lakh Rupess.
Scholarship Rates: For Gen/Other Backward Class (OBC)/Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Minority Category.
|Groups||Amount Per Month|
How to Apply UP Scholarship Online 2016-2017: Dashmottar scholarships and fee reimbursement season – 2015-2016 – New (Fresh) student / student Login.
Go to UP Scholarship Portal http:scholarship.up.nic.in
Click on on Students Registration option
Read all instructions very carefully
Fill the all necessary details correctly
Take a print out copy of Registration Slip
Login with registration number
Enter the date of birth, password and enter captcha code
Click on submit button
Then fill the complete application form
Upload your photo copy
Take a print out with photo
Then Click on “Submit” button
Submit Printout copy of filled application form with all the supporting documents to your College/Institute.
Don’t forget to take a receipt from your College/Institute.
• Certificate of Income Proof
• Permanent Residence Proof
• Birth Certificate
• School and College Documents
• Affidavit which mentioned in GO
• Scan copy of Photo and Sign
How to Check Student Details: Check student’s records as per scholarship data search by high school board, year and roll number.
Select Board (UP Board, CBSE, ICSE, Other)
Select Passing Year
Enter Board Roll Number
Then Click on “Search Roll Number” button
How to Check the Application Status:
Go to the UP Scholarship portal http:scholarship.up.nic.in
Under student column click on the Application Status 2016-2017
Enter the registration number and click on “Submit” button
Your application status will display take a print out if you want
How to Check Student List: Check District Wise/Bank Wise/Branch Wise Student List With School
Select your district
Select your bank
Select your branch
Select type (1-8, 9-10 or Post Matric)
Organization – Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department
Social Welfare Directorate: 18001036048 (Toll free help line no.)
Minority Welfare: 18001805229 (Toll free help line no.)
Official Portal Website: http:scholarship.up.nic.in
Contact Address: Social Welfare U.P Department
3-Prag Narayan Road (Kalyan Bhawan) Lucknow-226001, Uttar Pradesh
E-mail Address: dd.dir3.sw@ dirsamajkalyan.in